Sunday, January 22, 2012

Cupid Valentine Card Cardz TV Stamps

Here is another Valentine's Day card I made.  The cupid is an svg cut (can't remember where I got it but will let you know if I figure that out:-)  I created a shadow uisng Scal 3.  I cut the hearts out with my heart punches from Creative Memories.  The ribbon is some more crinkle ribbon that I made.  I used another punch to slide the designer paper onto the red cardstock.  I did the same thing on the inside of the card. 



I used Cardz TV's "Ticket Talk" stamps for all of the sentiments.  I used scotch tape over portions of the stamp when I only wanted to use one word from a phrase such as "hug" and "kiss".  I removed the scotch tape after I inked the stamp and then only the inked part of the phrase stamped.  Hope that makes sense:-)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nicole don't you just love scal! This card is beautiful reminds me of what a true valentine is all about. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole,
    This is so stinkin cute, love the bows & button!

    ReplyDelete