Sunday, January 15, 2012

Happy Birthday - Attempt at coloring a digi stamp

Hope everybody is having a great weekend!!  Mine has finally calmed down enough to leave me some time to "play".  I have been able to make a few cards and wanted to share this one with you.  I used a digi stamp that I had downloaded sometime ago so unfortunately I don't remember where I got it from.  I don't own any Copic markers so I used my Bic Mark Its to color this in.  I was inspired by a youtube video by Stamp TV explaining how to use Bic Mark Its in place of Copics.  I blinged the card with some stickles and tied a ribbon on.  The sentiment is from CardzTV's "Ticket Talk".  

3 comments:

  1. You did a fantastic job, I've been wanting to get some of those markers since the other ones are completely out of the question. I'll hop over and see the video, thank you for sharing the link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, it's gorgeous! Your coloring is really great!! I love the bright fun colors! Super birthday card!
    Shelly
    http://mypaperlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card! It is so happy! Your coloring job is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete