Friday, February 3, 2012

Cardz TV Design Team "Tickled Pink" challenge

So this time around Mary challenged the design team to create a card or project using pink as your primary color.  Again, this challenge is open to everyone and Mary will be giving away a Cardz TV stamp set of your choice to the lucky winner.  I chose to make a card based off of a card I saw on pinterest as inspiration.  You can see that card here.  I used some scraps to create my card and even did a bit of sewing on my card.  The heart tag is from Cricut Classic Font and my sentiments are  from Cardz TV Stamp set "Be My Valentine".    The cute ribbon is from American Crafts and I put a few adhesive gems on for some bling:-)





Head on over to Cardz TV to see the rest of the design team's projects and to enter a project in the challenge.

5 comments:

  1. Nicole,
    Fantastic patchwork card, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nicole I just love this card love pinterest too. I am going to scraplift this card and do a mini 3x3 with this idea. So pretty great design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful Card. I love the design.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nicole did a copy of your card today I just love it, came out so pretty. Thanks for the inspiration Karen.

    ReplyDelete