Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Cupcake Birthday Card

I am trying to challenge myself to use some of my svg files and cricut cartridges that I have owned for awhile and have left neglected.  You know how it is, we are always excited about that next new thing (cartridge/svg set) that we forget to enjoy what we have:-)  This card is made using a Lettering Delights SVG from their J'Adore set.  I purchased this set during their last dollar days sale.  I created a shadow for the cupcake and welded two shadows together to make the card base.  The rest is pretty straight forward.  I did some embossing with my cuttlebug, added a little stickles and pen doodling, a sentiment from Cardz TV stamp set "Ticket Talk" and voila!!  I have a birthday card ready to go at a moment's notice.  


I am going to enter this in the following challenges -
My Craft Spot - challenge #45 birthday shape cards

3 comments:

  1. Hi Nicole so yummy good! Love the embossing really adds a lifelike touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo cute! I love the embossing and the stickles! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy! This looks amazing! I just adore anything with cupcakes! Thanks for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!!

    Aymee

    ReplyDelete