Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Spring Cards

I have a few spring cards to share with you guys today.  I know most of us are ready for spring to show up and stay.  We got a taste of it this weekend and now we are back to the cold, yuck!  Both of these cards were made using the tulip svg from SVG Attic's "Easter Elements" set.  At first glance it may seem like a very simple set but there are so many possibilities with this set!!  I have tons of ideas rolling around in my head, now if I only had tons of time to put them into reality!   The sentiments are from Cardz TV stamp set "Think Spring" - I love this set!




these are a cute set of 3x3 notecards

using perfect pearls for the embellishment


Don't forget about SVG Attic's free gift with purchase for this week!!  This is an absolutely fabulous set and the design team is going to be showcasing it on Friday.   Make sure you stop back in on Friday to see what the design team created using this set.  Don't forget to hurry and pick this great set up while it is a freebie!!  If you make a project with it we would like to share it with our blog hop on Friday:-)


3 comments:

  1. Nicole, these are awesome cards! The little note cards are fabulous!
    Hope you have a WONDERFUL day!!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute cards! And yes, I am READY for Spring!

    ReplyDelete