Monday, May 14, 2012

3x3 notecards using print and cut with Cameo

Hello fellow bloggers!!  I wanted to share a set of 3x3 notecards I made to give to my daughters' dance teachers for an end of the year thank you.  I used the print and cut feature on my Silhouette Cameo along with the Silhouette Designer Edition software.  This cute little ballerina file came from the silhouette store.  I added a pretty pink flower from Michaels to dress up the cards.  Thanks for stopping by today and I hope I have inspired you.  


6 comments:

  1. Those are cute. I'm sure the teachers will love it. Hope you had a great Mother's Day. Have a Wonderful week.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Nicole...Those are precious:)

    Julie
    Cricut Chick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute and clever idea!!!! Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Jovan took my words!!! LOL These are just adorable Nicole!!! The teachers are gonna love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is ADORABLE!!! Just "tutu" cute for words!

    lots of love,
    Ana Maria

    ReplyDelete