Thursday, May 24, 2012

Baby Congrats Card

Hello fellow bloggers, I hope you are having a good day!  I am still recovering from a very busy dance recital weekend!  We had 4 shows on Saturday and Sunday plus my hubby (who is a drama teacher) had his school play Friday and Saturday.  The weather here is rainy and stormy and all I want to do is nap:-)  I did manage to make this card to play along with the Mojo Monday Challenge this week.  I was also going to use it for my design team post over at Shabby Chic Stamps but I was informed this week that the owner is closing the business (along with the SVG Attic business).  I am a bit saddened by this change in my life but it is probably for the best because my life seems a bit busier than normal lately and God does have a way of putting these things into perspective.  I also designed this card with one of my hubby's coworkers in mind as she is expecting her first child in the fall.  It is too early to know the gender of the baby so I made the card with neutral colors.  Thanks for stopping by and I hope you are inspired and will join me in the Mojo Monday Challenge!!

No comments:

Post a Comment