Thursday, May 24, 2012

Cardz TV DT "Say I do" challenge

Hello fellow bloggers and a very happy Friday to you!!  Today the Cardz TV design team is sharing projects with you that have to do with weddings.  I have a co-worker and former dance student of mine that is getting married later this summer and I made my project with her in mind.  I used some of her wedding colors along with a file from SVG Attic to create this 3d box shaped like a carriage.  What young lady doesn't dream of a handsome prince charming to sweep her off her feet and "live happily ever after".  I created a flag for my carriage and stamped the sentiment from Cardz TV's "Be My Valentine" stamp set.  (goes to show you how versatile these stamp sets can be:-)


Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to check out the rest of the design team's projects as well as enter into Mary's giveaway for a free stamp set over at Cardz TV!!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I love the Cinderella Carriage.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Love this carriage box!! So unique!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this carriage box. It is beautiful and I agree with Brenda, very unique.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nicole love this cut! Perfect for any girl marrying her prince...How big is it? This would make a wonderful Card box for a wedding...

    ReplyDelete