Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mother's Day Purse

Hello fellow bloggers!!  I wanted to share with you the mother's day project I made for my own mother.  I used SVG Attic "Pretty Purses" set and used purse 1 from the set.  The flower is from Lettering Delights.  I added some pearls from Michaels Recollections.  The purse is made to match the card I made for my mother which you can see here.  I made some simple notecards to put inside of the purse.  I kept the notecards simple because my mom has a simpler style than me.  The pretty paper is from Michaels dollar bin section. 


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!! I love this!!! I received my blog candy last night. Oh my goodness. I am so in love! The paper is awesome and the wallet is amazing! It's beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Nicole!! Love the flower, the pearls and the cute little note cards!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just Gorgeous. Love the color it is so beautiful and rich and that flower is just so pretty.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is so pretty!! Love it! Gorgeous colors and flower, too! :)

    HL

    http://heathernovinger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete