Friday, May 4, 2012

Oregon Coast Scrapbook layout/SVG Attic DT day

Happy Friday my fellow paper crafters!!  I have a 2 page scrapbook layout to share with you today in honor of the upcoming National Scrapbooking Day.  Now be gentle with me because I am not an expert scrapbooker.  I have done a lot of scrapbooking but my style is more in line with the earlier Creative Memories pages and I usually do 2 page layouts and try to get as many pictures on a page as I can.  My scrapbooks replace photo albums and I want to make sure I am including as many photos from an event as I can.  Needless to say I am way behind on my scrapbooking mostly due to a major home remodeling project we started 5 years ago (we put a second story on our house all by ourself:-)  and also due to the purchase of my cricut(s) and cameo.  What??  Those purchases could slow down my scrapbooking??  Well, yes, because I have gotten caught up in making cards of course:-)!!  So here is my 3rd layout ever made with either a cricut or a silhouette cameo and using some svg files from SVG Attic!!



To create the borders and embellishments for my pages I used two different SVG Attic files - Cape Cod and Just Beachy.  Currently, all of SVG Attic's files are on sale for 50% off!!  This is in honor of National Scrapbooking Day - so hurry and get them while they are at such an awesome price!!


I hope you get to do a little scrapbooking yourself this weekend.  This will probably be all I get done as the weekend is already looking full with soccer games, work meeting, church and fun times with friends but if I can squeeze in some crafting in the midst of all of that, you know I will!!

1 comment:

  1. Don't knock your scrapbooking style! I love it!!! Im not a big time frilly scrapbooker. I think those type of pages are beautiful, but I just can't seem to get them to look that good. I love your style. It's not to busy with all of the photos and cuts on it. They are just perfect!! I love them!! I'll be working all weekend so I may not get to much done for scrapbooking day. Sounds like you will have a full and fun one!! :)

    ReplyDelete