Thursday, May 3, 2012

Shabby Chic Design Team Day

I have a couple of cards to share with you guys today.  The first card I made for my daughter's 17th birthday which was on Sunday.  You already know that I am a dance teacher and you can probably guess from this card that my daughter dances:-)  In fact my two older daughters dance an average of 8-10 hours a week.  My youngest daughter is the "jock" and has chosen to play soccer and basketball instead for right now.  Anyhow, back to my card -  the tutu is an svg but I cannot remember where I got it from.  both of the sentiments on this card are from the "Greetings" stamp set which is such a versatile stamp set.  


The next card I made using my gypsy and the Create A Critter cartridge.  I made 10 of these babies and used them for thank you cards for my youngest daughter's birthday gifts.  The sentiment on the front of this card is from the "You're Invited" stamp set.



The last I checked, Shabby Chic Stamp Company still had their stamps marked down 50% so run on over and get them while they are such a great bargain!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Nicole both are so adorable! I LOVE girl cards and just run at the chance to make them! I have boys so NO PINK for me.
    Have a SUPER day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Pretty and those butterfly cards are just adorable. Love it.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete