Thursday, May 17, 2012

Shabby Chic Design Team day

Hello fellow bloggers!!  I want to share with you the cards I made for my oldest daughter to give to her teachers during "teacher appreciation week".  I was in a hurry so I opted for a print and cut option using my silhouette cameo and the designer edition software.  I used the "pop school" cut it set from Lettering Delights for the pencil.  I stretched the pencil a bit to fit my card best.   The cute background paper is from Michaels' Recollections.  The sentiment on the front is from Shabby Chic's "greetings" set and the inside sentiment is from the "father's day" set.  Add a couple of buttons and we are good to go:-)  I appreciate that my teenage daughter isn't embarassed to give her teachers cards!  I hope I have inspired you today and for more inspiration check out the rest of the Shabby Chic Stamp design team's projects here.  



2 comments:

  1. Oh these are so cute!!! I love the pencils and that great bg paper!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute, I love the glasses on the pencil :D

    ReplyDelete