Friday, May 18, 2012

SVG Attic Design Team Day

Hello fellow bloggers!!  I hope your week has been going well.  I want to share with you a card I made using the car svg file from SVG Attic's "baby boy" set.  I sized my car at 5 inches and then created a shadow and welded 2 shadows together to create the card base.  I made my own steering wheel by cutting out a circle silhouette and piecing it together on the bottom side of the card to make it appear as though it was a steering wheel.  I added a sentiment from Shabby Chic Stamps, some "tires" made with black buttons and twine and doodled around the car with my white gelly roll pen from Sakura.   I made a couple of these cards to thank the people in my life that help carpool my children around to their "many" activities.  Thanks for stopping by and I hope I have inspired you today:-)


3 comments:

  1. So cute. Love the color and the paper you used.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! Love it! Especially love the button wheels with the matching twine. Have a great weekend, Nicole!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how super cute!!! I love it! Great idea for the steering wheel! :)

    ReplyDelete