Sunday, May 27, 2012

Wish Big Happy Birthday

Hello fellow bloggers!!  I hope you are having a great Memorial Day weekend.  The weather has been cooperative here - no rain, sure I wish it was sunnier but I am grateful it isn't raining as our family has been outside a lot.  Saturday we ran a fun run 5k/10k at my hubby's work.  On top of that my youngest daughter has had 4 soccer games this weekend for a tournament she is playing in.  I wanted to share with you a card I made for our neighbor girl who recently turned 4.  I used the bubble svg freebie file from SVG Cuts and a rectangle from scal 3 to create this card.  The sentiments are from a Scrappy Moms set.  Most of the paper came from my scrap stash:-)


7 comments:

  1. Oh My love how bright and cheerful your shaped card.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great card. I really like that you shaped the card around the bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh Nicole, this is adorable! It screams SUMMER DAYS!!!!
    Sounds like you are busy,busy but having fun!
    Enjoy!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! This is just way to adorable Nicole!!! I so love your card!!! Just perfect for a little one!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, you have been busy this weekend... Your card is soooo adorable! I remember when my kids loved bubbles, and now my grandkids are almost too old for them too. ;( Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card. I bet the birthday girl will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is unbelievably cute. I love everything about it. Lenae

    ReplyDelete