Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Design Team Day

Happy Wednesday everybody!!  I hope your week is going well.  We are having some beautiful Indian Summer weather here, in fact the whole month of September has been gorgeous!  Today is my first post as a design team member for Lisa at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons.  Lisa's designs are so cute and I just love her digital paper designs.  You can check out the rest of the design team's projects here.  

I decided to create a scrapbook layout using the "Little Swimmers" cutting files and the "Pool Fun" title .  I love to do 2 page layouts because I am one of those scrapbookers who likes to use as many photos from an event as possible on a layout.  My cardstock is a mixture of Bazzill and Recollections.  The yellow gingham paper is also Recollections and the great water paper is from Joanns open stock.

When I first bought my Cricut and then of course, my Cameo, my intentions were to use my electronic cutters for scrapbooking.  Sad to say I have done few scrapbook layouts since.  Lisa's cutting files inspire me to begin working on my scrapbooking againg because they work perfectly for layouts.




You can sign up for Lisa's newsletter here and that way you will be up to date on all of the new designs that hit the store as well as the weekly free file.  Remember you don't have to own a cutting machine to use these files - they will work perfectly with your digital scrapbooking too.

5 comments:

  1. Such a cute layout, Nicole! I love the wavy border...perfect for a pool layout! I'm so happy to have you on my DT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great colors super design. just made me sad that summer is over we had a frost last night had to cover up my flower so they will last a little while longer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Nicole!! This is fabulous!!! Love the cuts and that great water paper!! Looks like you could just jump right in!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just adorable Nicole! Great colors and papers!
    Have a fabulous night!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete