Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Birthday Card - PPPR Design Team day

My middle daughter is turning 16 tomorrow and I wanted to create a special birthday card for her.  I used digital paper for my background papers.  I just love the wood grain digital paper from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons' "Man Oh Man Pattern Pack 1" digital paper set.  The pretty burgandy polka dot paper from PPPR's "Christmas Brights Circles and Spots" digital paper set is a good compliment to the wood grain paper.  My flower and stems are cut from PPPR's "Flower Assortment" cutting files set.  I also used PPPR's "Sentiment Spots 2" cutting files set for my sentiment.


Card Recipe -
Sentiment - Cardz TV Stamps "Good Times" set
Lace - Joann Fabrics

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love that barn wood background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The burgundy does show off the wood well. The flower is so pretty. Great design and embellishments!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete