Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Soccer Layout - PPPR design team day

Today I have a scrapbook layout I made for some pictures I took this summer of my youngest daughter at a Brazil soccer camp.  She had such a great time at this camp and I wanted to make sure she remembered that.


To create my layout I used the following cut files from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons -
"Sunburst Shapes" for the background
"Soccer Ball" for the soccer ball
"Flower Assortment" for the grass borders 

Don't forget that we have a new challenge going on and the theme is "Birthdays" - create anything birthday themed and use Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons files in your projects.  For more info go HERE.  



Thanks for stopping by today - you can check out the rest of the design team's projects by visiting the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons BLOG.

1 comment: