Monday, February 24, 2014

Thank You Card with "Flair"

Happy Tuesday folks!! Today with a "thank you" card I made and embellished with some 3 Girl JAM flair and jute.



I used a flair button from the 3 Girl JAM "Thank You Flair" set.  I made a cute bow using the Moss Jute String from the 3 Girl JAM "Jute Ribbon and String Pack".  I have really enjoyed working with the 3GJ flair buttons. I made two other cards using more of the Thank You Flair set and you can see those HERE.  I used some glossy accents to brighten up the centers of my pink and lavender flowers and also used the glossy accents to adhere the flair button and bow to my card.  This cute card is a file from Designs on Cloud 9 - it is this week's free file so pick it up while you can.  It was a sweet and easy card to make.  Thanks for stopping by today!!

1 comment:

  1. This is such a darling thank you note, Nicole. I really love how you sweetly stitched the sentiment and how darling your flair is as a flower center. Cute stuff!

    ReplyDelete