Thursday, April 3, 2014

Cardz TV Stamps "3d Easter" challenge


T.G.I.F. folks and time for another 3d challenge for the Cardz TV Stamps design team.  This time the theme is "Easter".  I have two projects to share with you for this challenge -



My carrot basket is from My Scrapchick.  I used a sentiment from the Cardz TV Stamps "Easter Punnies" set.  


This basket is a Lori Whitlock file from the Silhouette Online store.  This time I used a sentiment

Now it's your turn to join the challenge!!  Create a 3d Easter project and link it up HERE.  You might find some inspiration by checking out the rest of the design team's projects HERE.

6 comments:

  1. these are super cute baskets would love if you would enter into our challenge at decorate to celebrate basket challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole, your two baskets are adorable. I love the carrot one, what a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both of your baskets, you did a fabulous job on them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh Nicole, I am loving these baskets! The carrot basket is just too stinkin' cute, and I love the traditional basket. I think you are set to have the Easter Bunny fill your baskets! lol Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of your Easter baskets are so cute! I just don't know which one I love more so I will choose both!! XOXO :0)

    ReplyDelete