Monday, April 7, 2014

Springtime Hugs - 3 Girl JAM dt

Today for my 3 Girl JAM design team project I have an Easter card to share using some fabulous 3 Girl JAM crinkle ribbon.  I used the "sunflower" ribbon from the 3 Girl JAM "Harvest Bundle".



I am not sure where my digi is from as I have had it for awhile now.  I used my copics, spectrum noirs and Bic Mark Its to color it.  I am just starting my collection of alchohol markers.  I used Doodlebug "Springtime" collection for my background paper.  My sentiment is from Cardz TV Stamps "Think Spring" set.

 Thanks for stopping by today!!  Don't forget about the current challenge going on at the 3 Girl JAM challenge blog - "All Things Spring".  For more info on the challenge and to link up your project please go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment