Thursday, April 2, 2015

HB2U - Craftin Desert Divas dt post

Today is my turn to post over on the Craftin Desert Divas' BLOG and I have a cute card to share with you that I made for one of my youngest daughter's friends.  I am sure you have seen the EOS projects/cards that have been floating around in blogworld for awhile now.  I purchased several of these files and thought it would be good to use one for a birthday card.



Today's theme on the CDD BLOG is "Throwback Thursday" and I used a sentiment and tag stamp from a set that was released back in January called "Short and Sweet Tags".  I also used the coordinating svg to cut out my tag. Isn't is great that the coordinating svg sets are always free to you?  I love that and it adds more versatility with your stamp sets.  Here is a closeup of my tag and sentiment -


The cupcake file is ID#72737 in the Silhouette Online Store. I embellished it with some clear adhesive gems and embossed it with the divine swirls embossing folder.  I cut the base of my card out of heavy white cardstock to help make it sturdy and to give my daughter a place to write a birthday message to her friend on the back.  I hope I have inspired you to use some older stamps - the "Short and Sweet Tag" set is very versatile with sentiments to cover many different occasions along with tags to place them in.


You can purchase this stamp set HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment