Sunday, August 9, 2015

Friends Fur-ever - CDD dt

Hello there, today is my turn to post on the Craftin Desert Divas BLOG - did you enjoy seeing all of the creative inspiration over the past few days as the CDD design team revealed the new stamps and dies for the Mini Release??  I have a project today using one of the new release items - the "Fancy Frames" dies.  I love having these dies because they make layering a card easy yet give the card a more elegant look than if I just used plain paper.


So, along with the "Fancy Frames" dies (which I used for my green scalloped rectangle) I also used the  "Banner Dies"  (for the pink banner as well as the stitched oval) and the "Panda Pals" stamp set along with the coordinating "Panda Pals" die set.  My sentiment and the paw print came from the "Animal Antics" stamp set.   I punched a couple of holes in the banner and ran my twine through those.  I popped my banner layer up on foam tape as well as the oval.  I added a bit of glossy accents to the eyes and the nose of the panda and used my Wink of Stella pen to add some sheen to the panda's hair bow.  

Here's a side view  -



Here are the supplies I used - (the links are in my description)

  

Thanks for stopping by today!!



4 comments: