Tuesday, October 6, 2015

CDD "Two For Tuesday" - Party Dies

Hello and Happy Tuesday!!  Today is "Two for Tuesday" over at the Craftin Desert Divas Blog where two design team members pick a stamp/die set and see what the other one came up with :-)  I am working with Saundra and this is my take on the challenge using the Party Dies.



I used the larger balloon to create a negative space for the top layer of my card.  I then die cut several of the other smaller balloons in a variety of patterned paper and popped them up with foam tape.  I cut my card front 3/4" narrower than my base.  On my base I adhered a small strip of gold hologram paper to the edge.



I mounted my card layer onto my card base with foam tape.  I also used the balloon string die and the bow die to finish off my balloons.  My sentiment is from the Say It Big stamp set and is stamped in black ink.  I added a handful of sequins from the Silver & Gold Sequin set to finish off my card.  Thanks for stopping by today!!   Make sure you check out Saundra's card!!




2 comments:

  1. Nicole this is just darling. You have nudged me to get this die set out to play. I may "borrow" your idea. Thanks for the inspiration. You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete