Monday, March 20, 2017

Happy 1st Day of Spring!! - MSC dt

Happy 1st Day of Spring!!  Hope you are having some spring like weather where you are - we had a beautiful sunny day yesterday but today is back to the normal rainy day of the Pacific Northwest.  After too many years of remodeling our house, I finally feel like I am at a place where I can start decorating.  I bought some cute little table top decorations at Joanns yesterday and that inspired my creativity for the project I am sharing with you today -


I used the "Carrot Patch Box" to create the carrots and fence box.  I created the grass border around the bottom edge of the fence using the "Easter Title and Bunnies" set.  I finished off by using some ladybug stickers, a bluebird sticker and ribbon, twine and buttons from my stash.  My sentiment is from an older Cardz TV Stamps set.  I decided to glue my carrots into the base since this is for decoration and not for treat holding ;)


Once again, here's a look at the My Scrap Chick files I used - 




Thanks for stopping by today!!  Happy Spring!!!

7 comments:

  1. Super duper cute! Love all the 3D carrots and polka dots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so creative...loving that brown polka dot fence and curly topped carrots! ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  3. These carrots are so yummy. I want to make some for my class.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such festive and creative carrots <3

    ReplyDelete