Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Stamp Anniething's September Stamp Release Day 1




Hi and welcome to Day #1 of 
Stamp Anniething's September Release!




Tommy will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we show you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~



For some reason when I saw this image, I saw Tommy holding a box of donuts!!  I haven't had a donut in years but this got me thinking about a fun donut shop we have here in the Pacific Northwest - "Voodoo Donuts".  So, I had to have Tommy holding a pink box of donuts and for my blog post I had to get a shot of a pink box holding donuts, right?!


Notice the phrase at the bottom of the box!!  Needless to say these did not last long in our house ;)

FYI - the donut background paper came from Joanns and I used the "Luggage Tag Die" from Jaded Blossom to create my tag.  My image was colored with copics.  Thank you for joining us, we hope you enjoyed our projects for this release!

 Have a great day!

1 comment: