Thursday, March 8, 2018

Stamp Anniething March Release Day 2



Hi and welcome to our March Release!
Spring is right around the corner and so our release has a great new line of some fun spring stamps!

Alice



Alice will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we showed you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~



After stamping my images with Copic friendly ink and coloring in with my Copic markers I cut them out using my Scan n Cut.  I then set out to create my card base.  I used some gingham paper from Lawn Fawn and cut it out with Jaded Blossom's "Card Mat Dies" for my background layer.  I cut out the clouds, ground and grass with the Stamp Anniething "Land of Oz Dies".  The sentiment is from the new stamp set.




I hope you enjoyed our Sneek Peek for the release!

 Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment